link to Home Page

Re: Planetary System Similar to Sol Discovered

In Article <3b8210df.18702492@news.telocity.com> Lucius Chiaraviglio wrote:
> The implication of the above is that Earth might be
> substantially inward of the inner limit of the normally
> habitable zone, and only be habitable because of the
> accident that formed its Moon.  Some models of
> habitable zones put the outer limit well inside the orbit
> of Mars ....

Well, habitable planets are NOT just to sustain our own brand of DNA.
Some existing ZetaTalk from the Density section of ZetaTalk.

    Life only evolves where something akin to DNA can develop
    and be nurtured. Where the physical processes are essentially
    explosive, as within suns, or immobilized, as on your frozen
    outer planets, any DNA type structure would either be torn
    apart or fail to grow. What kind of thought process could a
    single atom maintain? Habitable worlds are:

    1. Those that are not undergoing an essentially explosive
       process, such as suns undergo, or are not in such close
       proximity  to such a process that they share the same
       environment. Some heat and even light generating
       processes can occur within habitable worlds, and are
       even beneficial to life, but the line is drawn where the
       explosive process tears DNA type structures apart rather
       than nurtures them.

    2. Those that are not so far from a heat and light generating
       process that their atoms are essentially immobilized. There
       is more variety in these types of worlds than mankind
       currently surmises. As long as a DNA type structure can
       form and not be destroyed, life can exist. However, since
       the lessons to be learned during the early densities are
       learned best during incarnations, such slow-motion
       worlds are poor school houses and seldom develop any
       forming entities who fail to spark in such a boring
       environment.

    3. Those that contain a heavy preponderance of a liquid,
       such as water, to encourage mobility. Mankind assumes
       that life requires water, and they are not far from the truth.
       There are other substitutes, just as there are other substitutes

       for carbon in the chemical chains that form into DNA type
       structures, but the stage must be set, for any type of complex
       life forms to develop, for mobility.

    Thus,
    - worlds such as your outer planets are too cold;
    - worlds such as your planet Venus are too hot;
    - worlds such as your planet Mars do contain enough water to
      support the development of life, which did develop but has
      now been frozen out;
    - moons such as Europa could support life in slow motion that
      would scarcely develop;
    - gaseous planets such as Saturn or Jupiter could support life
      if the chemical mix is such that DNA type structures can
      develop, the heavy atmosphere acting like a type of ocean.

    However, within your Solar System, only the Earth currently
    supports complex life, with ample water and heat from a
    molten core and the right amount of sunlight from a moderate
    sized sun. Both Mars and Venus and a number of planets
    formerly in the Asteroid Belt supported life in the past. The
    Asteroid Belt had water planets capable of developing complex
    life forms, but were dashed to pieces by the trash and Moons
    that accompanies the periodic passages of [Planet X].
    Your gaseous planets have a chemical mix that aborts, rather
    than supports the building of DNA type structures. And
    [Planet X], also a member of your Solar System, has a slow and
    very controlled explosive process that supplies it with its own heat
    and light, which emerges through deep rifts in the oceans and
    scatters in the atmosphere to form a diffuse light around
    this traveling planet.
        ZetaTalk™, Habitable Worlds
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d43.htm)