link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: VIEWING, Restated

In Article <3B89DBE0.BE7A82C8@yahoo.com> Elmer Bataitis wrote:
> Nancy, there is a difference between "Pole shift" and
> "Climate". Try looking in a dictionary.

RELATIONSHIP: 1. the state of being related or interconnected (between
the variables)

There is a relationship between WANDERING POLES (the direction the
Earth's magnetic field pointed at a given time, as evidenced in hardened
lava that was fresh at the time and captured the Earth's magnetic field
direction), ICE AGES (where mysterious huge chunks of ice, as we find at
the poles, were placed here or there on the Earth surface at given
times, even though part of the globe at the same latitude, today,
experienced a warmer time) and CLIMATE (as the change from southern
Siberian grass lands the mammoths experienced prior to their sudden
climage change wherein they became quickly and thereafter frozen as
ice).

Have you looked at the web site, which includes graphics demonstration
the RELATIONSHIP between Ice Ages and Wandering Poles ala Hapgood's
theory on shifting crust?  This is an excellent site, located by that
researcher emeritus, J. William Dell.