link to Home Page

Re: Pole Shifts vs Ice Ages (Revisited)

In Article <703jotsds4rhkkmjgi0c4vklim0p318k4r@4ax.com> Officer Bob wrote:
>> I'd like Thomas McDonald, or anyone else debunking
>> the shifting crust theory, to address why the SAME
>> LATITUDE could have such vastly different climates,
>> if NOT for a shifting crust.
>
> Let me see, San Francisco has a cool  and moderate
> Temperature all year round, Traveling eastward 90 miles
> away you have the Central Valley with hot temps in 100s
> the summer and cold freezing temps in the winter. ...

Brilliant.  This was in response to my post in Article
<3B86DD17.93619D89@zetatalk.com>
> I posed the questions to Thomas McDonald as to HOW
> per scientific documentation Siberia where the forever
> frozen bodies of mammoths are now being found and
> dug out of the permafrost would have been WARM AND
> LUSH while Europe, on the other side of the globe yet at
> the same LATITUDE, was in the grip of an Ice Age.
> The Sun winked on and off, depending upon which face
> of Earth was presented to it?

Europe and the Americas and Russia experience winter the same time of
year, etc.  What McDonald was quoting was documentation that shows that
Siberia had WARMER, LONGER SUMMERS while Europe was in the grip of an
ICE AGE.  Missed it again, Bob, too busy directing traffic again ...