link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: VIEWING, Restated

In Article <3b89133e_1@newsa.ev1.net> William wrote:
> Rapid or sudden change in geological terms can be
> 1000's of years!

Please note in the article below that this climate change happened
within the lifetime of those trees, for one.  As with the quickly frozen
mammoths, solidly frozen from the day they were munching on green grass
and buttercups NOT growing from that day forward in the Artic Circle
where they remained frozen to this day.  The climate change occurred
QUICKLY, as in a crust shift happening within an hour due to a passing
giant magnet, Planet X.