link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: TUNGUSKA as Example

In Article  <3BA75A99.FD4EDBCD@earthlink.net> Michael L Cunningham wrote:
> Andrei Yu. Ol'khovatov case ....
> do some research on acetylene bombs in the US
> military arsenal ...

What the recent Russian research indicated was that it was NOT a
meteor.  Absolutely not.  Conclusively not.  The meteor theory was put
forth prior to any research on the matter, which the Russians did.
Another theory is that it was volcanic gasses, but there is no
volcano!  Yes, methane when mixed with air could create such an
explosion, and this is not disputed.  The issue is how the methane could
have gotten under the permafrost in large enough quantities.  This goes
back to the pole shift/sliding crust discussion, as in just how were the
mammoth carcases frozen so quickly and did not thaw afterwards, and why
the mammoth is found so far north wherein the vegetation in their guts
does not grow there, and why Greeenland has so much ice it looks like it
was recently a pole, and other evidence of a shifting crust. If you put
Brazil under a pole, with the surface quickly freezing, what type of
activity would go on UNDER that perma-frost?  Decomposition, as in your
gut (fart!).  Methane, in great quantities, eventually, trapped in a
bubble under the perma-frost, just waiting for a crack in the
permafrost to release it.  This is what the Zetas have explained,
happened.  This was written, by the way, in 1995, prior to any of the
recent Russian research.

    Methane gas occurs naturally, a result of the
    decomposition of organic materials. Landfills
    must vent this or experience explosions. Some
    humans know they can light and briefly burn
    their farts. Humus or accidentally buried organic
    material is a source of methane gas, and if not
    vented, this attempts to rise, being light, and
    will pool if trapped. Siberia was once lush, a
    fact the carcasses of mastodons reveal, as their
    bellies are full of grass. Flash frozen and
    covered with volcanic dust, organic material lies
    as a potential. Where Siberia may appear to be a
    frozen wasteland, the center of the Earth is hot,
    and decomposition of trapped matter, proceeding
    slowly but over a long time, can accumulate a
    large, trapped pool of methane gas. Released due
    to a shift in the Earth's crust and encountering a
    raise in temperature sufficient to act as a spark,
    this would explode, with the size of the explosion
    in proportion to the volume of violently venting
    gas.

    The burn was lit by the wick traveling back
    along the wisp of methane that had been blow up
    and southwest by the prevailing westerlies over
    Siberia. What witnesses saw was the burn off of
    methane that had disbursed into the air and was
    not sandwiched between burning masses so that
    its heat had nowhere to go, the basis of exploding,
    rather than burning, gas bombs. The process was:

    1. Methane gas hisses out from under frozen
       permafrost that had been cracked like a sheet
       of glass due to earth stress, pre-shock to the
       earthquake that was recorded during the
       Tunguska explosion.
    2. Methane gas mixes with the air as it rises,
       followed by more hissing air, so that a huge
       cloud of methane has formed in the atmosphere
       over Tunguska, equivalent to all the natural
       gas at any given time in the US.
    3. A wick of methane that has drifted upward and
       southeast, driven by the prevailing westerlies,
       is sparked due to the air movement, the same
       process that causes lighting due to rapid air
       movement during storms.
    4. The lit methane burns rapidly back along the
       wick, the "meteor" that was seen, lights all
       the gas that is encountered but before all but
       the nearest witnesses can see it, those who
       died in the explosion, an overburn over
       gasses closer to the surface prevents heat from
       rising and an explosive situation occurs.

    ZetaTalk™, Tunguska Explosion
        (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s57.htm)