link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Atomic Clock Manipulation!

In Article <AULs7.40561$OW.8943312@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder writes:
>> Thus, if the atomic clock had been manipulated, there
>> should be a trent on all these measurements, the clocks
>> and watches running faster and faster.
>
> It the atomic clock has been manipulated, you could see
> the effect on the sky.  Computer controlled telescopes
> wouldn't point where they're supposed to point.

And the Earth’s rotation based on star sighting IS slowing down.  Another
quote from a tt-watch posting by someone.

    I found that International Earth Rotation Service
    [http://maia.usno.navy.mil/] gives a table showing the
    Earth slowing data (Delta T) from January 1972 to January
    2001 (monthly). In January 1, 2001 the slowing was
    64.0908 seconds. The International Earth Rotation Service
    also updates these data weekly. ... The very recent data from
    the International Earth Rotation Service show numbers which
    allow calculating Delta T for June 13, June 14, and June 20
    of 2001:

    June 13, 2001, Delta T = 64.208477 seconds
    June 14, 2001, Delta T = 64.208550 seconds
    June 20, 2001, Delta T= 64.209395 seconds

        Troubled Times, Earth Rotation Service page
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx385.htm)

Oh, and guess who’s at the center of all that, too.  You guessed it, the
Navy.  Please note the phrase, below, on their responsibilities “AND
DISSEMINATING PRECISE TIME (ATOMIC AND ASTRONOMICAL”.

    This Center is an activity of the Earth Orientation (EO)
    Department at the U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO).
    The  mission of the USNO includes determining the
    positions and motions of celestial bodies, measuring the
    Earth's rotation and orientation, maintaining the master
    clock for the U.S., and disseminating precise time
    (atomic and astronomical). The EO Dept. contributes to
    this mission by collecting suitable observations and
    performing data analyses to determine and predict the
    time-varying orientation of the terrestrial reference
    frame within the quasi-inertial celestial reference
    frame. The key parameters determined and disseminated
    are polar motion coordinates, Universal Time (UT1),
    precession, and nutation. The user community is very
    broadly based, the main applications involving principally
    high-accuracy navigation and positioning, particularly in
    real-time and near real-time modes.
        http://maia.usno.navy.mil/