link to Home Page

Re: The Genesis of Spin

In Article <1c369c25.0110131401.28f73a33@posting.google.com> Astrodomesam wrote:
> I am searching for current theories and opinions as to
> what physical mechanisms impart/cause the spin of
> planetary bodies on an axis, the motion of planetary
> bodies around the sun, the motion of galaxies
> revolving around their central cores.

Posing the question of why we have SPIN, at all, much less spin that
affects suns and planets (rotation), solar systems (ecliptic planes),
and glaxies that seem to be consistent far outside of a random pattern.
The answers to this man's questions have variously been:

1. COLLISION: After all else has collided, only things going in circular
   orbits around a gravitational center survive. This begs the question of
   why galaxies in proximity to each other would be spinning in the same
   direction, when not on a collision course.  Why would they do this,
   unless under a force that affected them all?

In Article <tM7y7.55685$WX5.1722725@e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com> Louis Newstrom wrote:
> Particles in long eliptical orbits would collide with particles
> with less elliptical orbits, and eventually you would have
> mostly circular orbits.  ...  Eventually, you always end up
> with a disk shaped cloud, with most particles moving the
> same direction.

Existing ZetaTalk on the Big Bang addresses the direction that matter
takes following a Big Bang, and collision has little to do with it.  If
collision were the rule, then chaos, not synchronized spin, would be the
rule.

    Following a Big Bang, particular matter forms along
    the following lines. First, the explosion of matter
    from a Black Hole, which has grown monstrously
    large in the eons leading up to a particular Big Bang,
    is not even. No explosions are even, and all affect
    different parts of the matter they are affecting at
    different rates and times. Thus, particular matter
    coming out of a Big Bang is not even, all the same
    composition. Just as your Sun, which seems to be
    of the same consistency, is not homogeneous, and
    just as the core or magma of your Earth is not
    homogeneous, just so the matter coming out of a
    Big Bang quickly becomes differentiated. There are
    literally millions of factors affecting what a bit of
    matter will become, and the sum of these factors
    affect how that bit of matter will interact for its
    existence until the next Big Bang it finds itself
    entangled in.

    Particles that are fluid, on the move, are by their nature
    loosely coupling with other particles. Humans are familiar
    with the coupling that occurs in atoms, the nucleus
    surrounded by whirring electrons, for instance. Other
    particles couple in predictable ways. What causes
    attraction and repulsion between particle types? We will
    use a common example to explain, as the concepts can
    get complex. Magnetism happens due to the continuous
    flow of magnetic particles, a type of the particle you call
    electrons, but this magnetic flow is not consistent
    everywhere. It is concentrated where a break in the
    pattern of electronic orbiting a nucleus allows a mass
    escape. What are they escaping from? An
    over-concentration of whatever it is they are made of!
    In the case of magnetism, magnetic particles are escaping
    from a press of other magnetic particles, since they couple
    poorly and seldom, they are readily on the move.

    All matter seeks a level of homogeneity, and can never
    achieve it as it is by its nature, coming out of the Big Bang,
    non-homogeneous with the other particle types. Likewise,
    attraction is in essence an escape, misinterpreted by the
    humans who have termed it otherwise. Gravity is nothing
    more than the effect of returning gravity particles drifting
    back into a gravitational giant after having been ejected
    in what we would equate to a laser stream of particles,
    which burst through rather than push at whatever is in
    their way to escape. Why do they drift back, and is this
    not an attraction to return to the gravitational giant they
    just recently left? As odd as it may sound to those unused
    to these concepts, these gravity particles are indeed
    running away from an environment they find clogged with
    matter composed of element they themselves are heavy
    in - what humans commonly term the Dark Matter that
    fills to void of space. They crowd back into what is for
    them a lesser field, the core of gravitational giants, where
     they are repeatedly ejected due to this very crowding!
        ZetaTalk™, Big Bang
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s01.htm)