link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

In Article <fc8f94e.0110182016.7fa254dc@posting.google.com> I Don’t wrote:
> In Article <3BCF29EC.A2DD155@zetatalk.com> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> In Article  <3BCB6D4A.B88DE389@navix.net> David Knisely wrote:
>>> Hmmm... I think the question should be: Why, if the
>>> Earth is "aligning with a master, the Sun"... does a
>>> reversal of the Sun's magnetic field not cause the
>>> Earth to flip over?
>>
>>> The sun's field doesn't have a direct impact on our field
>>> of the earth, ...
>>
>> And this is why the two magnetic planets close to the
>> Sun, the Earth and Mercury, both have the SAME
>> POLARITY, the same direction, etc?  Because they are
>> not listening to a master, are not in sync, etc?
>
> I guess you're arguing with Knisely here, but what about
> my question concerning the Earth not flipping over in
> response to the Sun's field reversal?

The Sun reversing is a THEORY, only, postulated to explain wandering
poles and apparent pole reversals on the Earth, as evidenced by the
magnetic alignment of the crust as frozen in hardened lava, etc.  Some
existing ZetaTalk on that ..

    The Earth's polarity, where the magnetic North Pole
    points consistently in one direction as though focused
    on a distant point in the Universe, does not change,
    ever. This is an illusion, a hypothesis that humans
    have concocted to explain what they find in the
    Earth's crust. In this hypothesis, they are assuming
    that the Earth's crust does not move about, but it does.
    What humans are measuring is the confusion in the
    crust, and not the direction of the magnetic North Pole.
    Between pole shifts, however, there are slight
    movements of the magnetic North Pole, especially
    during the time just before and after a pole shift -
    approximately a hundred years on either side. The
    giant comet [Planet X] speaks to the Earth from afar.
    Scientists who do not buy into the pole shift will
    argue endlessly that it is the poles that move and
    reverse ....
        ZetaTalk™, Pole Reversal

    The wandering poles attest to prior pole shifts but
    don't give a true picture, as many times poles situate
    over oceans or land that subsequently submerges,
    areas unexplored by modern man. Humans
    measure the significance of pole shifts by their
    variance from today's poles, where in fact the
    measure should be from the pole's placement prior
    to the shift. What is termed a wandering pole is
    mankind's best efforts to trace the placement of the
    poles, dating the record in hardened magma which
    captures the moment's magnetic alignment. The
    Ice Ages, occurring over northern Europe and
    America, are also written records of when poles
    were situated over those spots. Pole shifts can be as
    slight as a few degrees or close to 180 degrees,
    the most extreme case. ...

    Dramatic reversals happen rarely, as [Planet X]
    must virtually come between the Earth and the
    Sun to have this much influence. This happens in
    only 15% of the pole shifts, as where this
    vulnerable position constitutes perhaps 30% of
    the possible arc, the range of possibility is such
    that the Earth may be on the opposite side of the
    Sun just as often as not, cutting these odds in half.
    When the Sun stands between the Earth and
    [Planet X] there is, in essence, no pole shift but
    simple tension and compression in the crust,
    expressed as increased earthquakes and volcanism.
    This safety zone constitutes another 40% of the
    possible arc. The remaining 45% of the arc
    experiences alignment shifts, rather than
    opposition shifts. Thus, the wandering Poles
    reflect 15% massive opposition movement, where
    the North Pole is tipped backwards away from
    [Planet X], balanced by 45% minor alignment
    movement, where the North Pole is tipped forward
    slightly to line up with the 12th Planet's magnetic
    alignment.

    This finds the records of where the North and
    South Poles have been, in the main, essentially
    close to their position at present. Mankind is
    missing at least half the record, those former
    poles which are now under water, but the
    pattern would not look much different with
    these missing pieces added. Human written and
    verbal history will not serve man well in
    preparation for the forthcoming pole shift, as a
    shift as devastating as this one will be has not
    occurred even within the past 50,000 years. Even
    The Flood was merely the result of two minor
    shifts, back to back - one to displace the South
    Pole so that partial melting and softening started,
    and the second to break and drop the suspended
    ice into the ocean.
        ZetaTalk™, Wandering Poles
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s72.htm)
             Note: diagram on page