link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

In Article  <fc8f94e.0110221204.3020d2c4@posting.google.com> Idon't wrote:
>> the range of possibility is such that the Earth
>> may be on the opposite side of the Sun just as
>> often as not, cutting these odds in half. When
>> the Sun stands between the Earth and [Planet X]
>> there is, in essence, no pole shift but simple tension
>> and compression in the crust, expressed as
>> increased earthquakes and volcanism. This
>> safety zone constitutes another 40% of the
>> possible arc. The remaining 45% of the arc
>> experiences alignment shifts, rather than
>> opposition shifts.
>
> It would seem that a change in timing of as little
> as a month would greatly alter the effects on Earth.
> How, with all of the variables involved, is such a
> precise passage date being predicted with any accuracy?

How do we predict with such great accuracy the exact moment when the Sun
will rise, as viewed from this or that part of the globe?  Because the
variables are SEEN by us, and measureable, year after year, and we run
up computations to predict, and test our computations based on what we
see, year after year, etc.  The Zetas are viewing Planet X, have done so
in the past for numerous passages, have a higher IQ than we, a better
understanding, and this is computed with the same accuracy that we
predict sunrises, etc.  They have declined to predict the exact DAY and
MINUTE that the shift will occur, for a number of reasons, one of which,
I presume, is the lack of precision on that detail.  Existing ZetaTalk
on all that:

    How do you know that the sun is going to rise at
    approximately 6:37 AM on a given morning? You
    know this because you take observations, and you take
    measures. How do you know how many miles you must
    walk on a familiar trip? You can count the steps, or
    measure the distance, and you can verify this against
    maps drawn by other. You observe, and take measures.
    We know that [Planet X] will make its passage in late
    spring or early summer of the year 2003 because we
    are observing the planet approaching your solar system.
    We were present when it came through last. This is as
    known to us as the setting of the sun and the rising of
    the sun is to you. We see this, laid out before us, and we
    watch each day as the comet approaches and calculate
    any variance from our last plot. Therefore this is not
    something uncertain that we have to morph up out of
    calculations and call "the best estimate" or "our
    speculation." This is not speculation, this is observation,
    and we are telling you what we are observing.
        ZetaTalk™, 2003
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p108.htm)

    Precision is difficult in these matters, as all is in
    motion and affects the exact outcome. This is similar to
    an inbound hurricane, where one can state the path and
    wind speed, but there are uncertainties as to whether a
    dam will break or an ocean going vessel will decides to
    move into or out of a port in the hurricane's path. A city
    may be safe or devastated based on these occurrences.
    For the pole shift, what is in motion is:

    1. the 12th Planet, which will stick to the path computed
       as the factors involved are based on astronomy and not
       subject to change.
    2. the location of the earth at the time, which can vary
       slightly as to what part of the Earth is facing [Planet X].
       Where this will be the Atlantic rift, the exact point of
       stoppage depends upon the speed of rotation as it
       approaches the stoppage, and this speed is dependent
       upon swirling in the core, what parts of the core are
       near or far from the Atlantic rifts as the moment of
       stoppage approaches.
    3. the shift itself, which will start at an uncertain moment
       due to the exact part of the Atlantic rift facing [Planet X]
       not being known. Thus, it may start a tad earlier or later,
       based on the strength of magnetism on the earth's surface
       facing the approaching {Planet X]  .
    4. the shift stoppage, which will vary according to the
       speed of the shift. This will be forceful or more gentle
       depending upon the magnetic influences not only on
       what part of the earth is facing [Planet X] as it approaches,
       but also on what magnetic components in the swirling
       core are facing or afar from [Planet X] as it approaches.

    Thus, the exact placement of the new North and South
    poles is difficult to pinpoint, but the general placement can
    be estimated.
        ZetaTalk™, Precision
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p118.htm)