link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

In Article <3BE23768.63541E20@home.com> Jim wrote:
> This must be so confusing for you. So confusing that
> in your last post you said that the
> only reference to Mercury's polarity was in an
> Astronomy 101 book, and you couldn't find any
> statement on the direction of Mars's polarity. Yet
> in this post (1 minute later) you claim that
> these are documented facts.
>
> Clear Skies,
> Jim

This must be so confusing to you, Jim.  The book I referred to as my
Astronomy 101 book is titled The Solar System, a Practical Guide,
written in 1991.  The measurement of Mars field occurred during
Surveyor, in 1996 on.  I realize someone blinded by the need to insult,
always, can't see through the fog. Try to address just the facts,
instead of groping about for some rationale for your next insult.

Clear Thinking,
Nancy