link to Home Page

Re: Planet X VIEWING, Restated

Look at http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03m.htm for the latest
coordinates.  They are below.  You are advised to look AROUND this spot,
as these coordinates are for the whole globe.  You'll find a variance
page at http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword032.htm that descibes how
far afield.  Also, check the http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use20012.htm
for the latest dates for the VIEWING posting, for more specifics.

        RA 4.45710 Dec 12.12791 on Dec 16, 2001
        RA 4.45695 Dec 12.13145 on Dec 25, 2001
        RA 4.45657 Dec 12.15692 on Jan 3, 2002
        RA 4.45631 Dec 12.14997 on Jan 8, 2002
        RA 4.45623 Dec 12.13873 on Jan 17, 2002

            ZetaTalk™ (dated November 17, 2001)

        RA 4.45732 Dec 11.91793 on Oct 12, 2001
        RA 4.45727 Dec 11.92167 on Oct 23, 2001 (yes, a tick back up)
        RA 4.45725 Dec 11.94356 on Oct 31, 2001
        RA 4.45724 Dec 11.98742 on Nov 15, 2001
        RA 4.45719 Dec 12.10971 on Nov 27, 2001
        RA 4.45699 Dec 12.22168 on Dec 8, 2001