link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: 3 Observatories PAST

Bill Nelson wrote:
> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> This inbound smoldering brown dwarf, located in 1983
>> by the IRAS team and reported by a front page article in
>> The Washington Post that year, was sighted at three
>> observatories in France, Canada, and the US this past
>> spring. http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm
>>
>> Below, the 1983 Washington Post article
>>   Washington Post
>>   Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
>>   31-Dec-1983
>
> That certainly cannot be your "smoldering brown dwarf".
> The object is at a temperature close to absolute zero -
> impossible for any smoldering object.

There was an interesting contradiction in the report from the folks who
discovered Planet X in 1983.  First they state that they are "not sure
what it is" and then state that "it's not inbound".  How do they KNOW
its not inbound, if they don't know what it is? There is a human
tendency to deny, diffuse, and forget when the subject under discussion
is SCARY.  Quote from the article:

    "All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is,"
    Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for
    California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director
    of the Palomar Observatory for the California
    Institute of Technology said in an interview.

    It is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close
    in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to
    Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto. "If it is
    really that close, it would be a part of our solar
    system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell
    University's Center for Radio Physics and Space
    Research and a member of the IRAS science team.

    When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body
    and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion
    miles, there was some speculation that it might be
    moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail,"
    Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that
    idea with as much cold water as I can."

Below, existing ZetaTalk on this discovery and reporting of same.  You
can view the Path being described by the Zetas at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

    Planet X does exist, and it is the 12th Planet, one and
    the same. When first sighted via infrared readings and
    reported by the IRAS team in 1983, the IRAS findings
    were taken in many ways by the human scientists
    reading the reports, and thus they cast many
    interpretations on just what the 12th Planet's infrared
    reading might imply. Infrared heat can be taken to mean
    many things, depending on distance, size, and
    composition of the object being sensed. A very hot object
    far away can be comparable to a barely warm object near
    at hand, or a very large object far away can be considered
    to be a smaller object close at hand, and as the
    compression caused by the mass of an object is considered
    to produce infrared rays, then a very heavy but cold object
    could be considered comparable to a lighter but warmer
    object. The scientists reading the IRAS findings took the
    12th Planet, a.k.a. Planet X, to be larger, colder, and
    farther away, as the mind does not want to comprehend
    the alternatives.

    When first sighted in 1983, it was on the right hand side
    of Orion, as viewed from your northern hemisphere. It
    will first move left and up toward the elliptical plane as
    it nears the Earth's Solar System for its passage, as though
    to assume a place with the other planets in the Solar
    System, at this point being slightly to the left of Orion. In
    1998 it will veer right, moving toward Taurus and Aries,
    assuming a retrograde orbit, and will come up through the
    plane as viewed from above the elliptical plane, in its first
    passage.

    Interest in Planet X was roaring along going into the
    1983 IRAS search. Had Planet X not been found, interest
    might still be roaring along, in the media, that is. When
    the blanket of suppression was dropped on the media and
    major observatories, who know just where Planet X is at
    all times these days, it took some time for an explanation
    for the silence to be concocted. Thus one finds the strange
    silence, that lasted almost a decade, following the Planet X
    discovery in 1983. Since JPL and NASA are firmly in
    hand, doing the bidding of the establishment on so many
    information issues, they became the designated arm of the
    explanation. The mystery of why the outer planets appeared
    perturbed to astronomers for the last 160 years was
    explained away by adjustments in the size and
    composition of these outer planets discovered by probes.
    The public gets the conclusion, but not the details, or they
    get the details in such a manner that an independent
    conclusion can't be arrived at. All very safe.
        ZetaTalk™, Planet X
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s58.htm)