link to Home Page

Re: Planet X VIEWING, Restated

"Michael L Cunningham" wrote:
> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>
>> This may give THEM wiggle room, but not I.  No one speaks for ZetaTalk
>> but I, so if you want to point to ZetaTalk accuracy take what ZETATALK
>> has stated, period.
>
> Your accuracy misses the mark every time. Your planet has not been sighted
> nor confirmed by any agency nor independent observer irregardless of your
> claims including the three supposed sights you so proudly hold as proof. I
> get more accuracy from Miss Cleo.

Now Michael, those sightings were reported on the TT Watch list, which you
for some reason subscribe to. One of the persons sighting Planet X, Steve
Havas, has been active here on sci.astro as you know, and describing his
sighting.
(And next, you're going to restart the discussion on his sighting, right?)

>> Which is precisely WHY I've posted on sci.astro, in 1997 and 1998 and
>> now in 2001.  I WANT the track record.
>
> The only track record you have in this group is consistently being the
> class clown and court jester. You can't even swing an appearance on the
> Art Bell show.

And when were you on the Art Bell show?

And btw, what about your consistency, when you recently were proven wrong on
the TT Watch list:

      From:  "mlistman" <mlistman@i...>
      Date:  Thu Dec 13, 2001  1:12 pm
      Subject:  Re: Problem with Zeta's New Geography

      If that was a guess, you need to couch it as such. I read it (and I
      would suspect other did as well,) as a statement of fact, delivered
      in the same manner that you deliver other facts.

      Are we to now assume that all of your unmitigated (appearing as
      factual) statements are really just guesses?

      Michael Listman

      --- In tt-watch@y..., Michael L Cunningham <bogeystar@e...> wrote:
      >>> You cannot sustain 10 G's and survive without a pressure suit.
      >>>
      >>> Michael L. Cunningham
      >
      > Nope as mine was only a guess to begin with! That's why I
      > posed the question as it's not my area of expertise. Thanks
      > for enlightening me!
      >
      > Michael L. Cunningham

Btw, who's Miss Cleo?

Ian